Friday, September 30, 2011

No more WISE

So I first started this blog because it was required for the class that I was taking in high school, called WISE. It was a really cool class, where basically all I had to do was choose a topic that I was really interested in and do research and any type of volunteering or internship that related to it. So I chose animals, because what I want to do in life is work with animals, specifically  by becoming a veterinarian.
Well, now WISE is over, as well as high school, and I have started college. I have just started studying animal science at the university of Massachusetts, and I am going into the pre-vet path. So even though my WISE class is over, and I am no longer required to write and publish blog posts for a grade, I thought I would still do it. It was nice being able to write down my thoughts about some of the experiences I have had, as well as my opinions on certain topics.
So some of my posts will probably be a little random, and I probably won't be able to post as often as I would like to because I ended up having all hard classes this semester, but if anyone is reading this blog, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment